Wednesday 8 January 2014

New Music: A Sunny Day in Glasgow- In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry In The Tradition Of Passing)


For the longest time I thought dream pop group A Sunny Day in Glasgow were actually a Scottish band. It kind of shocked me when I found out they were from Philadelphia and I don't know why. Maybe, it's because when I think of that city, soul music or Americana comes to mind and not shoegaze.

Anyway, after a short hiatus, the Pennsylvania band are back with the new single "In Love With Useless (The Timeless Geometry In The Tradition Of Passing)". When I think of this band I think of wanderlust and this track is no exception. The angelic tune, with its indiscernible lyrics and overlaying production, will take you to a place where you can daydream and escape reality while dancing the night away. Check it below:

Not sure when they will put out their new LP, but it should be on the way very soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment